html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Disco inferno.More inferno than disco.
Friday, August 10, 2007

First of all...


Happy 11mth anniversary iqa! =)
thanks for reminding me to seek for the light rather than the darkness in life.
You're my strength, yet at the same time, you're my Archilles heel.
It's evident that w/o u, I'll be a lesser man than the one I am now.
You've shaped me into a stronger person with your love =)
And yes, we'll get matching colours for raye kaykay?

Looove u =)


and now for the other part of my update...



While you peeps were having a blast during National day, I was crashing and burning at Canadian.

Our orders were delayed for more than 2 hours. The situation was further worsened by some really 'attitude' customers.

Not to mention the lack of kitchen staffs.

The kitchen was sooo humid and hot, I thought everything will catch fire due to the high temperatures.

And sadly, that includes me too.


Honestly, I seriously though I would be burned in a smoky inferno.


rite = ="


At the end of the day, I felt really really drained. Most of my fingers were partially burned and that aggravated the condition of the rashes on my fingers.

Ouch.

But maybe, the whole pandemonium in the kitchen was worth it. And this is due to the fact that I was paid 7.50 per hour.

So that makes my earnings for the day = $78.50

hehe.

K digression starts here.


I'm missing soccer. Girls will never understand it why is it important for guys to kick them balls.

In fact, missing is not strong enough a word to satisfy its severity.

I'm actually craving for soccer.


Also,


I don't really have any reason at hand to explain why this space is not updated regularly.

It's just that, I don't really go online often nowadays.

I've moved on from being a 24-hr computer freak.



Man, days were the those.



Nowadays I rather indulge myself in the sinfulsweeet things in life =)


omit sweeet.


It's sweeet =)


" ..it's all about you now.. "