html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The blazing sun burns the skin off my shoulder.

Yet it did not deter me, not a single bit.

As I crouched, hidden in the bushes,

I knew she was going to be mine.

But I had to study her,

Her moves.

It's the most crucial part of it,

so the elders says.





So I waited.

A painful wait.

She was elusive.

One moment I thought the time was right.

But at the same time,

I thought I heard someone whispered,

" The time has yet to come! "

So I sank back.

Frustration grew.

So did my shadow.

As the wait seems more fatal,

than the catch itself.





Alas! I couldnt wait no further.

I jumped,

The majestic beast turned.

Her beautiful eyes met mine.

We got into the fighting stance.





Minutes went by.

The lion and I were moving in a circle.





I'm skilled.

Experienced.

Yet at that very moment,

I felt small.





I wanted to give up.

And be devoured by the lion.

But then again,

I've waited a lifetime for this.





So I pounced,

My hand was holding the spear strong.

But whilst in mid-air,

I swore I saw those beautiful eyes teared..







" ..it's all about you now.. "