html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

MY BDAE!!
Monday, July 23, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY!!!





Had the celebration on saturday though..and boy, it was the best birthday surprise ever. Met baby at braddell station on saturday morning. At first I thought I was going to spend the whole day with her alone. I tried to find little signs which might give away something, but unfortunately for me, I culdnt! Even baby's bigbig eyes managed to lie..lol.



She then surprised me with a Quiksilver sweater and a sweeeeet birthday card!!!!



awwww..looooove u laaa babe =)



We then board a train to bishan. Baby claimed she had to get something for her younger brother, whose birthday is coming up soon. So we then set off walking round and round the first floor when suddenly, she took a sharp turn into Secret Recipe.



I had no choice but to follow her in.



Biggest mistake. LOL.



Still in a shock state, I was given the killer punch of shockness (wth la aail) when suddenly, familiar faces started singing a birthday song for me.



I was like, uh-oh.





Hafiz, Syafiq, Abhay, Fadhillah and Vick, Syafiqah and Sakinah were all amused by the expression shown on my face. For a split second, I thought it was armageddon.



And I meant that seriously.



After settling down....er...omit that..I never did settle down! LOL..



I was so shocked laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.



I was trembling laaa when I blew the candle on my cake. = ="



Never would I have imagined myself getting surprised in such a way.



And this is because I've never had a birthday surprise before.



Never.



Not even once.






So yupp, I was touched that finally, at the age of 17, someone planned a surprise for me.





And lucky me, that someone is reallyreallyreally special to me =) hehehe.





After Secret Recipe, everyone had to go our separate ways.




So baby, syafs, abhay and myself took a train all the way to Raffles Place (bust my adult fare). Initially, only three of us (baby, syafs and myself) wanted to go to One Fullerton to visit Syafiqin at her workplace. But since Abhay had to wait a while for his friend to be around, he decided to join the boat. lol.

Note to self: Buses are cheaper alternatives.

So went over to the Starbucks there, ordered some drinks, then left. Me and baby went to Marina Sq afterwards with the intention of watching Alone. But unfortunately for us, most of the tickets were sold out. And the influx of people didn't help either. Gahhh.

So we took another train aaaaaalllllllllllll the way to yishun to catch the movie at another time slot (trust me, if long trips like this were to be a norm, I think I'll be needing additional jobs = ="). This time we were joined by THE KID. Sakinah of coz. Wahahaha =)

All in all, I had a great time on sat. Reallyreallyreally great time =)

I've always wanted a birthday surprise.

And somehow I think u knew all along I was secretly wishing for one this year.

But after much tinkering, I thought it wasn't possible.

You know, with your school commitments and all.

But somehow, u've managed to plan everything.

U even managed to gather everyone to be part of the surprise =)

The reason why I wanted to post this post isn't all because I wanted to tell people what happened during my birthday.

The main reason is to tell people what u've done for me =)

U've made many of my wishes come true.

I would be truly unappreciative if I were to ask for more.

I've never thought someone would actually do such a sweet thing for me.

Never.

But...u =)

It touches me.

I'll never find a better girl.

Neither can I ever find a greater love.

I looooove u iqa.

Hell yeah, I do =)

Thank u.


p.s I'll post all the pics soon aiite.


" ..it's all about you now.. "