html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Monday, May 28, 2007

Whey powder?

YEAH WHEY POWDER!!

I'm buying them from syafiq.. and this is only because he is selling them at such a low price..three servings for a dollar..omgomgomgomg..

so me and him made a deal the other day..he would bring me that 'barang baik' weekly on sundays..

uhhuh uhhuh.. =)

for those out there who know nuts about whey powder..they are actually supplements for those who wish to have their bodies as big as Arnold's (exaggeration)..

so imagine this..

thiny-mikey will become Arnold-ly after a year's consumption of protein powder..

woaahhhhh!!


rite.



anyway..I'm so so glad that my supervisor is MIA at Canadian nowadays..he's off on a holiday trip to China..Me and my mates at Canadian are certainly hoping that he would catch a mutated strain of the H5N1 virus and die..

= ="


Good news is I won't have to entertain his queer jokes and be plagued by his numerous derogatary terms each weekend..

Phew.

Talking about work.. I'm certainly certain that I'll be reducing my working days to only two days per week soon as I must make way for intensive revision before September..

Bad news is I will have to make do with a small amount of money each week..and with adult fare being such a pain in the ass..I'm wondering still whether survival is possible..

hurhur..



Oh oh..watched POC with darling Iqa the other day! =) the mooovie was fantastic overall, although the plot seems a bit blurry..I was angered by their interpretation of Singapore..think we were not as filthy as pictured in the mooovie back then..but anyhooo..it was great =)




okiedokie..think I'll end my entry here..


I hope I'll be able to post some videos in my next entry..unable to do so now..blogger is being a bitch..haha..




soooooo..



do stay tune people =)


" ..it's all about you now.. "