html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aloha!

lack of updates eh?here's one..

=.=

I'm at Nanyang Jc now..

While many might wonder what the hell am I doing a such a place..even many more others might think I'm pulling the legs of u readers..

No I'm not..

There's only one simple explanation on why am I at nyjc now..

I crashed..

For those who might not be so familiar with the act of 'crashing in'..might think that it something that has got to do with accidents..cars,bicycle,airplane,etc(crashing and burning)..

=.=

NO!..I'm not dead..I did not crash and burn..

Crashing into a place means to go to a place in discreet with a motive of creating trouble or having fun(i think)..

The latter defines my motive more accurately..

but sadly..fun isn't the right word..

boring is..

The lectures..the atmosphere..the goodygoody guai kias sitting at those study tables with notes and all..

gosh..

But I came here becoz I wanted to experience what my gurl experiences every single day =)

now I understand better..

For those who might have thought that three months course is fun..u are seriously being naive..

It is seriously boring..and the fact that u'll have to study and do homework is such a turn-off..

sheesh..

but then again..my view might be a wee bit biased because im nt those kind that lovvves studying and would die if I didn't have any homework left to be completed..

but I do love studying..I do..

but that is seriously depending on what subjects I'm studying on..

subjects like maths...nahhh..lol..

and guess what? I tried doing some chemistry qn(jc standard,ehem ehem)..and I got most of the parts correct!!!..

gosh..I shud reward myself for such a feat =.=

digress mike,digress..


overall..its a kinda O-K experience..went yesterday and today..

yesterday got to see nyjc soccer training for boys and girls..all because minnie signed up for soccer..hehs..

boys' was tough and the coach was like a reincarnated hitler..barking instructions and scolding those who did even the minimal-est(is there such a word?wahaha) mistake..

for the girls' however..it was apparent that their purpose was to have fun as their training was so much less serious than the guys'..

but all in all..im confident that if a match was to be fixed between nyjc soccer team with mine..mine will win definitely..

teehehehe..

and hey I was impressed with my gurl's soccer skills..was her first soccer training and she fared well..

u go gurl..hehehe..

today is so much worse than yesterday laaa..but at least i did get to sit for an econs lecture..isnt really my cup of tea but then again, i cant deny that i have an interest in business stuffs..


hmm..mickey the businessman?suitable right?yea yea..i knew it all along..

=.=













"Paradise comes at a price."


" ..it's all about you now.. "