html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Vivo trip
Wednesday, November 29, 2006

JENG JENG JENG..

well I'm home alone again..

actually the word alone is inaccurate..my brother is at home too but considering the fact that usually he will lock himself up in his room for the entire day,it is better to announce that I'm home alone.

Somehow the dreaded holidays are slowly taking a huge toll on me.

I'm looking gaunt by day and my eyes have sunk deeper than the limits of its sockets.

To cut things short,I look like a zombie.

You know,those wrapped up ghost-things u guys see in the movies.


Hey wait,thats mummies = ="

Aiya easier said,zombies are those dead bodies that moves.


HURHUR..shall digress then.

Went out with minnie =) yesterday!!..hehe..well I was late,again.

And since I was rushing(rush,rush) to meet her,I culdnt recognise her at first as I was walking towards the spot we usually meet = ="..

Dumbo mickeyo.

Made our way to vivo..Well it was crowded duh, cramped with secondary school kids on holidays and little primary school kids were aplenty too..we even witnessed a school excursion being held out at vivo..

wth..why vivo?

well it was at cinema we first saw this excursion group..the thing that came straight to mind was that probably they were there to watch happy feet..

We didnt watch happy feet of course,instead we purchased tix for the korean horror movie,9:56.

and to my horror,we got centre seats.


AIYA WHY CENTRE SEATS????!?!

hehe.

well its my fault,I didnt open my mouth and ask that guy by the counter to give us seats that are more secluded.heh heh heh.

anyway..the movie was kinda ok..and it let me conclude one thing,horror movies don't have any effect on me anymore..ha ha ha.

then had lunch by the pool at vivo's rooftop..Man,looking at those kids wading in the pool woke up the kid in me..they were having fun spilling water at each other and thank god I was wearing jeans.If not,believe me,I would have join them too and prolly dragged minnie into the pool.lol.

But vivo's rooftop nowadays have new occupants. and these are the peeps I'm least fond of. They are the mats and minahs of course. Sitting around in groups and staring at passer-bys to somehow announce their arrival.BULLSHIT.

Anyway..


The view was great as usual.With those ferries departing below and the island of sentosa in a distant,its certainly a great place for couples definitely.


Gosh,I sound like a promoter..

But seriously,its great. Would be better if it was night time though.

One day,one day. Hehs.

And we snapped a few pictures of course.

But I'm just too lazy to upload coz I'm currently frustrated with photobucket. lol.

Took 143 to Toa Payoh and that kinda sums up my day with minnie. Awww.



But its okayy,going to escape with her tmr!!!


I seriously do hope its open tmr.

My last two visits to escape have led to dissapointment due to its closure.

So I certainly hope its open tmr or else I would start thinking that I'm cursed.

Hurhur.


" ..it's all about you now.. "