html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

sigh
Friday, September 08, 2006

in addition to that..



FOUR ENDEAVOUR!!

u guys are killing me..well at least nt all..some of you..

this is because of the recent and ongoing fights u guys are having..in my opinion..its freaking childish..for some reasons..u guys have decided to stop the age count and rewind it backwards..

why fight sia??

we only have a few months together..then we will be gone..im sure then u guys will start missing each other..so cherish the moments we have left..and stop the fight..

for those who dont know the situation here..my class,4e..seems to be breaking up..the different cliques in the class seems to have developed a friction amongst them and this has caused some flare-ups which were quite well known thru-out the school..

to make the situation worse,they are my friends..

one side fighting with the other..

im in the middle..

frankly speaking..i think im going nuts..there's a reason why im nt that close with the class nowadays..not that im turning into an anti-social for no reason..but the reason is u guys..this is crap la..why cant u guys just tolerate each other's big,bursting ego for just the remaining time..c'mon its our last year!!


you guys so drama la..its so perfect to be a drama..fight scenes and the ever-so near o levels..im sure if its a drama..it will sell well..

but haiyo..come on la..stop being fools which im sure u guys not and make peace instead biting each other's heads off at each class everyday..

its bad enuff to know that we are blacklisted by the discipline teacher..


so make love not war..(now now dont be yellow..)



please..this is from ur very own classmate..


if this continue..i think i'll turn in volutarily at IMH..


u knw..situation there seems much to my favour than the tensions in class..




sadly..those fights and future ones might just sum up my Mayflower journey..which is..a disaster..


apart from that..



I hope u understand..I'm over it..

It saddens me to see that you're still thinking about it..I thought I'm the one who would suffer the most..but nah,im much over it now..and im happier now..

I do hope u understand..and that u move on..just like i did..im sure u'll find happiness soon..

So I can't say much..but I just wish u well..and try to chin up aite??stop feeling forlorn and sad about it..I learned it by myself..just a few months ago..that feeling that way wud never be of benefit to oneself..move on and u'll reap the benefits..trust me..


Move on gurl,its time things changed for the better..


and do take care..





and finally..



Met up with my real sister recently =)..

it was just a short moment..me,my real mom,herself,my mom,my sis had a dinner together the other day..

well i just came to realise how i miss my lil sis..

she's all grown up now..telling stories of how fantastic her sch is..and that hw much she had excelled academically..

well good for you dek..

good that you're feeling happy now..even with daddy around..it seems that ure doing well..


im sorry i cant be around..to watch u grow up..to be ur confidante to ur lil problems..and to be the person u chat with just before the lights are switched off at night..

I just cant stay there..

someday u will realise why I chose to ran away..

I'm happier now..I have much freedom..

but there's this something that always bother me..

I dont really have a real family..

worse of all..

ure not around,dek..


Someday,maybe i return home..just for a while..

but with father's atitude..it seems unlikely i will return ever again..


Just study hard aite dek?

Make him proud..make me proud =))










so now u will get the hint why i would readily turn myself in to those mental doctors..

its becoz i have many problems that just refuse to go away..

I think im going crazy la,day by day..

but thats fine..

cz i know in times when help is much needed..my darling catwoman be around for me..wahahaha..

ehem,inside joke..lol..



k uh..gotta tuck in for the nite..


" ..it's all about you now.. "