html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prelims prelims prelims.


I think I'm going nuts already.Just now had my chem paper 3..and guess what??I didnt have time to complete!!!!..Whats shocking is that..I didnt even have the time to start on my section b..and that wud only mean one thing..20 marks gone..20 MARKS GONE!!!..

ask Antony..I was like regretting not looking at the big digital clock to keep track of my remaining time during the paper..Its a stupid mistake laa..I was awaiting for Mr Wee's voice to inform us that we have 10-15 mins..Instead it came late..

Mr Wee: Sec Four express doing the combined sci paper you have two mins left..


at that moment..I thought it was the end of the world..My heart sank thru the floor of the hall and right down into the canteen = ="..anyway its totally saddening laa..two minutes left and the whole section b not done..

I thought of attempting the first few question..But decided against it because if I did tried,my hand writing will be like the carvings of caveman on a rock..sooo..I handed in my paper w/o my section b..



20 marks gone..


I do seriously think I screwed up the first few prelim papers real bad..Maths was the worse..followed by chem..SS was great as I had plenty to write..but then again..I didnt have time too and my last question was partially done..therefore I've come to the conclusion that I'm among the best at giving away marks..Its as if im santa giving away presents..whatever mike..


Like I said..the exams are killing us..

But its a great time to notice some drastic changes among us..

Hafiz sudddenly transformed from a sick bastard into a rapper with this shit of his..



How I regret wasting my time in class,

At the back with the guys always having a blast,

With the textbook lying open,

I was always hopin',

The teacher wont call on me,

As I let my mind roam free,

Staring at the gal in front of me,

But that was back then before I saw the light,

Now I'm seating for my prelims hopin' that it'll be alright,

Ain't got much time for me to right my wrongs,

Been studying for months and im still goin strong,

As I've learnt my lesson,

Now its time for you to see,

That I ain't doin this for no one,

Im doin this for me.


cool isn't it??

also many among us have creative techniques in learning..

Just like what Jian Bin did..he gave an acronym for the products produced after fractional distillation of petroleum..

[P]a
[P]a
[N]ibble
[K]rishna
[D]e
[L]ampa
[B]alls

which wud also mean..

[P]etroleum gas
[P]etrol
[N]aptha
[K]erosene
[D]iesel
[L]ubricating oil
[B]itumen

creative isnt it??have to say it did helped me in remembering the process..so much for nibbling balls..lol..



n lastly,some of us are soo desperate on getting the grades..till we wuldnt mind mugging in weird places..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


yupp thats me..in the toilet..not that bad what..serene and peaceful environment..plus interesting fragrance =X..

All I need in the life of sin..


" ..it's all about you now.. "