html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

damnation of maths-atheist
Monday, August 21, 2006

How I hate getai performances.

There is one just closeby..and mind you..its sunday nite..most shud be asleep now..ready for work or school the next morning..feeling afresh in the morn..waking up with a smile..delighted by the good nite sleep..

not me,no sleep.

blame getai..

while sipping my hot chocolate it sets me wondering when this getai thing will end.

the rowdy crowd..the huge din created by b-class singers..and not mentioning the noise.



yes..the noise..it sure does awake the dead..it might be their motive but rest assure..im nt dead yet so i dont think im the most suitable lot to be "enjoying" their delightful,tasty performances..


not me,nono..

I cant argue much..had this idea of going down..acting like a hero..shouting my lungs out just to get my message across.."I WANT MY SLEEP!!"..

apparently..it seems impractical..worse of all..i might suffer undesirable consequences..

here are the possibilities:

1. They might set loose thousands of ghosts,hungry mind you,to devour me for acting defiant towards their rituals.

2.I might be causing a huge din myself by shouting out loud.

3.I might be caught,chained and hang.Made perfect for a offerings for those hungry ghosts.

4.I might be wow-ed by scantily-clad ladies.Certainly not possible.But who noes..my acts might have to take a break for a while as I feast my eyes...er..nvm..



After much consideration..I have decided to just bear with the noise..Sipping my hot choco might not be the best thing to offer comfort and relaxation for the moment..at least the taste might just be enuff to take my attention away from the getai..



talking bout ghosts..I watched a ghost story yesterday..

not exactly ghost la.But its a horror-classified with more gory scenes than horror..Watched with minnie x)..Apparently she didnt watch..I was the one who had to witness all the gory parts..

and damn..its gory..its so real life la..

part of the reason because me and her had the whole theatre hall to ourselves..cool aint it??well be green now..hehehe..

it wasnt exactly a well-spent $9.50..but watching Kane gorging out the character's eyes is quite an experience..

and it was my first time have the whole threatre hall practically empty whilst watching..

had I made an outburst about getai the day before my trip to the cinema..rest assure..those empty seats will be filled with hungry ghosts ready to gorge out my eye..


k mike enuff of ur silly antics = ="..

went to pool afterwards..dunno la what happened to me..lost my magic i supposed..lol..played for two hours..Minnie won me a couple of times..but it was pure luck la on her part..i was just having a lapse in concentration and she was quick to capitalise on that..hehehe..self deny again mike..she won me fair and square actually..shes learning fast..thanks to me of cz..lolz =))

then she had to go..sad rite??Felt like the day ended before it even began..hahaz..but nvm there's always anytime..

so that practically sum up my weekends..today was a bore..had a newfound hobby in scanning my old pics..and most of the pics had plenty of peeps saying i look cute when i was young..now no?lol!..k enuff of ego..

studied a lil bio..covered a lil much on plant reproduction..do note the word lil..

tmr is schling day..mr fam will be hunting for my head in the morning..He wants me to come out with a schedule for my maths revision..and certainly i have NO IDEA what to say..

think i will just say i will revising with huzzy on some of the days..

but that be a lie isnt it??

think i will just say i will do my own revision and approach him if i need help..i wud exaggerate my expression..making me look as if im really into maths..

liar liar,pants on fire..

or..

i will just say i be revising with minnie..this is one thing i will do..a day per week..on maths i guess..library.

but then..mr fam wont accept surely not?

well who cares..im making an effort anyway..






the getai is still going on strong now..i dunno why they just wont get tired and pack up and leave..

but apparently..i got no answers to that..just like my forseeable confrontation with ole fam tmr..


*sips chocolate*


" ..it's all about you now.. "