html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Monday, June 19, 2006

Its Monday morning and the 'monday morning blues' are all radiating within me..speaking of morning..its nt morning at all..in fact its TWO O CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON..= ="..refered as morning much due to the fact that I just woke up within an hour ago and glad to say that I have nt bathed and my stomach is growling its own version of classical harmony (ya rite..)..

Food is all I need in this moment and whilst I blog with an empty stomach the fact that Harboufront has many food outlets offered to its shoppers tingles my legs an eerie shake as I welcome the idea of paying Hbfront a visit..er..maybe after I bathe that is = =""

Talking about legs(apart from all ur sexual fantasies that is..)I have two blisters on each heel and its much resulted by my team's skirmish on St Wilfred's Field last saturday..The field was alrite la..passes are able to be carried out smoothly and play was able to fluctuate with a certain rhythm..urgh..Omit that rhythm coz my team had no rhythm at all..I had only one great oppurtunity..and that ended with me staining my socks with blood after a tuck-tackle-and-run by the opponent which apparently went unseen by the old ref*(no offence..but he is old..)..My complains went unheard of cz..and they always do =(..HAH..niwei we played bad la..the midfield was so kosong..and the defence was like implementing an overly conservative approach on tackling the opponent..and that approach is nt to tackle at all = ="..

we lost the match horrendously..had to pay three bucks for the booking of the field and the ref..I felt worse playing the match before playing it..where I had to experience heart pain(urgh..u knw why..)before the match..and leg pain(blisters..hoho)..after the match..

Limped my way with Haikal and Herwan to the KFC..where I ordered the so called buddy meal and still feeling hungry afterwards..

went off then..bidding goodbye to haikal who have his own skirmishes of his own(hurhurhur..u knw what i mean rite..)..while me and herwan decided to take the long bus ride of 133 to amk just to satisfy our sleepyheads..we didnt ended up snoring in the journey..and the supposedly long bus ride wasnt even long..with just a blink of the eye(ya rite mike..) we were already alighting at amk interchange..

STOP...

do you happened to wonder why I didnt just take the NEL line to harboufront from Boon Keng and choose a long winded alternative instead??well the answer is I wanted to waste time..and WASTING TIME was wat i managed to do..Bus rides from Boonkeng to amk interchange..from amk interchange to woodlands interchange..from woodlands interchange to harbourfront interchange..from harbourfront interchange to my house stop..all amounts to three hours..hell..that was some timewasting..

spend most of the time listening to my music..apparently with one song making its huge presence..urgh..Blind was playing over and over again(well dont blame me..hahas..self mutilating..hehe)..and sleeping..which was certainly a thing to enjoy before one small gurl actually sat beside me and knock me in the head..nono nt joking..pretty cute gurl she smiled at me after knocking my head..my blood suddenly shot up to its zenith(ya rite mike..)but all i cud do was to flash a smile back while that gurl much reminded me of my own sister..sigh..

niwei by the time i reached home..it was nearly time for the first world cup match of the nite(STM..i cant remember what match..)..and ya..smelly smelly me hooking up the satellite thingy to get transmission from Indonesians' SCTV(ya say what u want i noe la i budget not hooking up that pay per view Starhub thingy.but gosh it will cost me $100 plus bucks..no way..i rather get it free..hehehe)..

oh ya..world cup is kinda ok..Im totally impressed by Ivory Coast especially..its sad that they cant qualify..but the way they played..fuyyooooo..so fast and so neat..they make leading teams look like a joke..

sooo here i am at the end of my entry..things looking much the same since the time i started writing this entry but nw accompanied with a much defiant stomach and a headache to my annoyance..hahs..

i think im slowly moving on la..to raden ure much spot on..i cant mutilate myself by dwelling in these dark circumstances,shedding blood and tears..have ta concentrate on my other priorities now..such as o levels..maybe after that..urgh..its full of maybes..

i dont think i need counselling..i can counsel myself..since counselling was my 2004..i think i've learn to counsel myself now..= ="

till then..the one and only..

miketheman..hahahaha


" ..it's all about you now.. "