html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

its about U and me
Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sorry been not updating..Its been a month..and the month was a hectic one..and totally eventful..nt all in a positive manner though..but it has negatives too..

Revision has started..Im nw doing bio..slowly cz i dont wanna forget them when o levels come..Be going Bras Basah to buy a second hand TYS for maths..since a teacher told me more likely there's going to be notes and stuffs inside it..well..its much depended on the last person to use it..hahas..but the problem is..im quite lazy to travel to Bras Basah..even though I do have a straight bus to the place from my house..lazy lazy lazy haiz..but i wud be happy if someone cud tag along with me..In my mind..theres only one name..but thats the problem..

We're having a problem..some may view it as a small one and wud be over and done with pretty fast and all be normal again..but some others might comment it as something complicated,as it involves emotions and stuffs..well personally i feel its a mix of both..but whatever it is..i cant live thru this..Even though I have waited months and months for you and some others thought i was crazy enuff to continue chasing u..i still chase..even as a born pessimist..I believed that one shuldnt give up till there's really no chance to succeed..so no matter hw small and miniscule the chance may be..its wise,in my opinion..to continue striving..cz ur effort will be realized..and believe me..it will be rewarded..like wat i experienced..

I culdnt believe it at first,seriously..she's older..and im sure some others might view her as little crazy to go for a younger guy..i myself was bombarded with multiple "insults"..many claim im only with older woman..which is nt true la btw..in my opinion..love has hardly any boundaries..there is some..but then is totally free..so age does nt matter so much..

It had been more than five months since we're attached..and many memories have been created within this five months..that i cant deny..bad one,good ones..ahh its a mix of both..but of cz..the good ones always stays in mind and personally,it can never be forgotten..we've been thru a lot la..all those outings and all..all the jokes we shared..and of cz..the love is shared..the sweetest of them all..

but amidst all of those sweet memories..it is doom that relationship will be tested by multiple problems..and currently we're having one of it..I cant reveal much..that i apologize..but wat i can tell is that this is total sucky la..its affecting both of us..and i really want to get over it..well..i hope both of us can work this out together la..but this wud mean i nid her cooperation,commitment of cz..i cant be the only one working while she does nthg on her part..I will do anything..just name it..I'll sacrifice practically anything..just to get things as they were..but even though i muster all my effort..it will be a total folly if she dont work upon it too..Im sorry to have made this public..but really this is bothering me la..i can complain to ppl..but they wont hear about it forever..thats why i feel a lil contented posting it here..i mean..what are blogs created for rite??

so if U are reading is..I knw u knw whom im refering to..i just wanna tell you that I cant go on forever like this la..nah i cant..it takes a superhuman effort to be patient all the time..that is why i cant hold on forever..I can be patient nw..but then??i dunno..i cant..I do whatever it takes la basically..to get u back by my side..I totally understand ure busy and all..I really do..and the fact that u dont really like the course make me more sympathetic upon viewing ur situation..but pls..i need time off with you..nt that much im asking for..but just sometime..cz..if we dont c each other than really..this relationship is going nowhere..but i dont want that to happen..i want to work it out..NOW..so pls..I just need ur help..to make all well back again..just sometime is all im asking for..with you..I'll give u time to get things straightened out..but then after that I wish to continue back where I left..Where we left..we're still together..u said so too..but this is something we HAVE to overcome..make that have a must..like i say..i wont give up..especially when its concerning u..I will NEVER give up..nt till theres no more hope left..

I dont want this to end up like my previous relationship..i really dont want to..

I hope u understand..


" ..it's all about you now.. "