html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I cant put in words..But I listen to songs..and many fits my situation now..Im nt happy I lost u..Neither do I hate u now..U must be crazy..I love u gurl hw cud I ever hate u??I hope ure happy now..having the way ure wanted..ask me nt for my happiness..for they have fluttered off in the wind..so sudden..and so fatal..but its u that matters..if this is happiness..Im glad..If its nt..I always be there for you to call upon..rain or shine..dark or light..If u need someone to love u or care or even call upon u..I will always be here gurl..Always..no more anniversaries..no more late night send-u-back skirmishes..no more movie dates and long john silvers eateries..hahs..memories..all so dear..im in pain..i cannot hide that..U seem too..I feel sympathetic to ur situation..And dont ever tell me nt to be nice cz it makes u feel guilty..im different from other guys..im nt boasting though..but im different..u knw that better than anyone else..so ya..my sole reason to smile =)..i hope ure happy nw..if u are nt..I always be here..and thats a promise..from me and to you..

I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like is was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me dies when I let you go


hahs..yupp..thats for u..lyrics from Blind..but uh..my love for you is nt blind..nonono..

so to my fellow readers..im sorry to post such a lame entry equipped with a cliche song lyrics..but uh..i need somewhere to let it out..i cant let it out all here..nono..it be too hurtful to be written..urgh..glad to have frens that helped me along the way..appreciate that =)

so to YOU..hope u knw..ure nt easy to forget..harder to hate..excruciating memories only leave with me nw..for losing a love one is never that easy..it has never been easy..and it will never be..it takes time to move on..for nw..i dont see it possible..gosh..



a part of me died..when u left me..hmm..


" ..it's all about you now.. "