html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

am i?
Monday, April 17, 2006

You made me wonder..
whether all of this is real..
whether the sky is really blue..
whether there are really fishes in the sea..

You made me wonder..
why humans has 5 senses instead of nine or ten..
why we need to eat and drink to live..
why we die someday in our lives..

But yes you do make me smile..
Ur smile brings joy to my eyes..
Nt many have seen ur true smile..
Sadly i have..

But yes you do make me cry..
U make me question my very existence..
whether i was of any worth to you..
whether you do care bout me at all..


In all..
the tears..
the smiles..
amounts to nothing at all..

You seek newer pastures..
leaving me in that strange ghetto..
picking up that broken glass..
wounding my hand terribly..


yet it was that very hand that touched..
that holds tender loving care..
that wipe ur tears when you cry..
that binds us together..

gone gone gone..
was that feeling..was that special..'feeling'
gone gone gone..
was that touch..that binding force..


do you see not?
do you hear not?
do you FEEL not??

i hear ur laughter amidst this pain..
a joke nonetheless it seems..
yet no joke it was..
for my tears are pure..
that my bleeding is true..

blame me..yes blame me for all..
im a loser..i lose..
im a joke..they(u) laugh..

but i'll remember u..worry not..
i'll remember that touch..worry not..
worry not..i'll remember that love??
NO!

I love..really..
but..
but..
but..













do you??
u sure??..
haha..ok..sorry i made a mistake..













but???







there u made me wonder again..
whether ur love is true..
whether EVERYTHING is true..






but..
but..
but...



i trust..
u..
u..
really..




really???






i shall end this here..
questions nt yet answers..nothing changed..
but then i wish to let you know..
that its my turn to make u wonder..


whether all of this true..
whether my bleeding is real..
whether my tears was pure..




u decide..till then..i will love you..really..


" ..it's all about you now.. "