html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

the unite of the kiasus
Thursday, December 08, 2005

I went out just now though..my sis msged me around five and asked me to come down to harborfront centre...As you see..all the starbucks outlet in singapore will be giving away free drinks from five to seven ONLY today...so since I am much craving for a cup of a frappucino or whatsoever i decided to lift my lazy ass and get dress up to go there...

took a bus then within five mins i was there..

then there was the queue..

gosh..it was bloody long..since we all know we singaporeans are kiasu peeps..its not much a surprise that such free-giveaways will be an interest to the mass...but here's the catch..in the queue you can find ppl who wont even remember the name of the shop after having the drink...

thats rite..there is plenty of ah peh'snd ah ma's...

I doubt they even noe the Starbucks before this promotion...

its free so what..they give i take lor....<<



anyway its no use me complaining about the act of kiasu singaporeans because I too got involved in the queue...surprisingly..it took only a few minutes before it was my turn to purchase..

then came the problem..

I'm myopic you see..so i had trouble seeing the menu list...

The lady at the counter suddenly made an eye contact with me..so i just blurted out the first thing i saw on the menu list..Ice Caramel Marchiatto...


luckily it turned out to be a good choice.otherwise i swear i would join the queue again to help myself for a second serving...

rite.


Met my sis then..we then went to New York's Pizzas whih was just a level above..bought two regular pizzas then went to Watson where my sis planned to buy some toiletries..

being a vain guy..i went to the hair section..something caught my eye..

It was a new type of wax newly released by Gatsby...It is colour-coated...meaning that the user doesnt only style his hair but colour it in a prefered way as well..

I didnt waited long to react..Luckily my sis permitted me to purchase it...


upon reaching home..I,like a small kid tearing up his/her christmas present on christmas morning,tore the box open gingerly...

It was just one small tub..I doubt it can last me long...

but i tried it anyway..and it works pretty well..

then everyone started trying it..

firstly it was my brother...he had always wanted to colour his hair but hardly have the time for it..thus this might be the closest thing to dyeing...

then it was my sister...i dont know why the hell she was trying it but i was pretty much open in letting everyone try it..

I cant wait to show Herwan...haha..


anyway... tmr i think most probably i be going for job interview..Am applying for a post in some Admin thingy..

I doubt i get the job anyway..but its worth trying...


but if i DO get the job somehow...I wont certainly be punctual for every session..


thats how lazy i am..


tsk.


" ..it's all about you now.. "