html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

stickwitu...rite.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"I don't want to go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind..."



I'm very sure you are wondering why the hell do i start off this post with an excerpt from Stickwitu(Pussycat Dolls) lyrics...well here is the whole story:



Yesterday i was awoken early in the morning by the loud sound of my sister's alarm...you might be thinking that my sis's alarm are those monotonous beeps or those ringing bells that you expect from any common alarm....well its not...instead it aires the song that is played by a particular radio station at that particular time..in my sis's case,its perfect ten(i think..)...soooo...the alarm at that time was blasting Stickwitu by Pussycat Dolls thru its miniscule speakers and instantaneously waking me up...


It might not sound as a problem to you but it is certainly a BIG one for me...F.Y.I..I have the tendency to repeat any songs in my head thruout the day and IT HAPPENED TO BE the songs that is played in the morning by my sis's alarm...


so it was stickwitu yesterday...and the effect never did went off..

It rang in my head thruout the day even during my soccer match i was like hearing "Nobody ever made me feel this way...I'm going to stick with you" ALL THE TIME...luckily..i managed to keep my cool and steered my team to win 5-3 with me scoring three goals...




anyway..back to the song..


It went on again and again in my head..You might now jump to a conclusion that i love the song to bits and pieces thats why it keep repeating itself in my head...well...I DONT...personally i dont hate song..i find it a nice song but i just dont love it to bits and pieces..


whatever...



so it was ;


"Nobody's going to love me better...I'm going to stick with you forever.." during lunch..

"You know how to appreciate me...I'm going to stick with you my baby.."in the bus..

"We'll be making love endlessly...I'm with you...Baby, you're with me..." in the toilet..

"Nobody's going to take me higher...I'm going to stick with you..." during dinner..

"I know you and you know me..And that's all that counts.." around sleeping time...





it really irritates me..no matter how hard i tried to forget the song i didnt manage to do it succesfully...it will always "reappear" after every moment...


told a friend of mine about it...He says that i might have to face the fact that i am really in love with the song just like when i was so into Madonna's Hung Up....but that is certainly untrue....or is it?



hmmm....




























"Nobody ever made me feel this way...I'm going to stick with you...."....


" ..it's all about you now.. "