html>                       so dreamy. <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19099822\x26blogName\x3dThe+ding+and+dang+of+my+doink+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hurhurhurwhatsofunny.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5544566283988170560', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
details
Aail
M&M :)
100906 :D
23/07/1990

exits
Iqa :)
Aaron Tan
Abg Zul
Aderyl
Allison
Amanda
Amelia
Choon Kim
Cuifang
Darren Mok
D Gurls
Eden
Edwin
Eefah
Effa
Elijah
Fidah
Fitree
Garene
Haikal
Herwan
Idah
Intan
Isyah
Jannah(Blogspot)
Jannah(Multiply)
Jiahong
Jill
Julaina
Khairul
Lining
Maria Asoneh
May
Melloo
Mrtvo
Nadiah
Nanaa
Nana
Nurul Em
Nurulhuda
Patricia
Rizuwan
Sakinah
Sarah
Seha
Shamira
Sherwin
Shuai Xun
Sophie
Suhailah
Syafiqah
Syafiqin
Syairah
The Triple Cunts
Tinghao
Veronica
Wendeline
Xinni
Yan
Yan Jun
Yihua
Yong Wen
Yuan Han
Zheng Hui
Zhi Ming
Zylla


tag

creds
designer, liketragic!
bases, shotgun

addicts

madonna..again
Tuesday, December 06, 2005

here i am..stuck at home for dunno how many times liao..

very very boring..i was actually thinking of joining jill,yuanhan and gang to ice skating..but i kinda broke so i decided against it..lol..

be having soccer later on..meeting herwan and gang at amk mrt around five plus..

but for now im totally clueless on what to do to fill time..thought of doing my holiday homework..but everytime i try..laziness took the better of me and thus sending all those assignments back to where they were originally..

anyway..heck that..guess what im doing now..

im actually blogging whilst listening to Madonna's Like A Virgin....a very girly song..i dunno why the hell am i listening to it...

i found this song the other day when i was rummeging some stuff in my sis room..it happened to be in Madonna's album Immaculate Collection and since i have caught the Hung Up fever i decided to give it a shot..

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn’t know how lost I was
Until I found you
I was beat incomplete
I’d been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Chorus:
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats (after first time, with your heartbeat)
Next to mine
Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you’cause only love can last
You’re so fine and you’re mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold
(chorus)
Oooh, oooh, oooh
You’re so fine and you’re mine
I’ll be yours ’till the end of time’cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I’ve nothing to hide
(chorus)Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, baby
Can’t you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

from the lyrics im sure you guys can figure out somehow that is a very very girly song..i dunno whats happening to me nowadays..and im wondering why am i so excited about madonna..

siao.

anyway..since msn have the plug-in that allows ur contacts to view the songs you are currently listening,im sure some ppl might think im gay..

im a guy..listening to Madonna's hits..

maybe im exaggerating too much..but for a guy who always listen to songs by slipknot,etc...listening to Madonna is definitely a drastic change..

hey..maybe by being a true follower of madonna i might at last become her godson...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

haha..my godmama...lol.shes 47,mind you..

finally..all those beauty secrets might just be mine..


heeheeehee..lol..


" ..it's all about you now.. "